CA Consultants Workshops
Mental Health and Wellness
Providing you the tools needed to take control of your mental clarity and focus on healing your self.
Personal and Professional Development
Are you reaching your true potential? What more can you do to stand out? There will be answers to these questions and more during this session where you gain the confidence and resources you need.
How can we maintain an attitude that promotes a positive and healthy goal setting. This starts in allowing you to understand the power behind setting milestones. It also equips you with the knowledge to reach them.
- Intellectual Management and Knowledge Transformation ”KNOW YOUR VALUE”
- Interpersonal Communication Skills EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
- The Power of Positive Thinking / Self-Management
- Stress Management Techniques
- Parent Engagement
- Cross Cultural Dialogue
- Sistahs in Law Conference – “Know Your Value”
- Leadership Workshop TCDSB- Effective Communication – Grades 6-8
- Toronto Community Housing Corporation/Ryerson university Tri-Mentoring Progam
- Parent Engagement Workshops TDSB – “Stress Management”
- City of Toronto parks and Recreation- East York Civic Center “Managing stress and Anxiety in the Workplace” Staff Development
- Ongoing through the summer- Guest Facilitator-Young Men’ s Parenting Group, Yorktown Child and Family Services-Jane Street Hub
- TOESL (we.will.now)-Professional Development work ”Effective Communication and Intercultural Barriers”